Simple and easy, nutritious and delicious. What more could we ask? Use tinned or cooked chickpeas.
Feel free to browse recipes from our Retro Recipes series. You might also like our Salad recipes here and here. Or you might like to browse Chickpea recipes here and here. Check out our easy Summer recipes here and here.
|a tin of chickpeas, or a cup of cooked chickpeas||handful of parsley|
|6 – 8 black olives||1 diced zucchini|
|dressing of garlic, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil|
Toss all salad ingredients together. Make a dressing and add to the salad. Chill.
You might like these recipes;
- Oven Baked Chickpeas
- Chana Chat with Chat Masala
- Cheat’s Hummus – Hummus made from a can of chickpeas or butter beans
- Chick Peas – All about Chickpeas
- Chickpea, Almond and Sesame Spread
- Chickpea Keep It Simple Salad
- Chickpeas with Ginger Root Salad
- Creamy Pearl Hummus Salad
- Travel Thursday #8: Channa Chat by the Beach
- Zahtar and Dukkah